使飞机往上爬升“并需要再微调升舵
3:SM的A10飞机“比别人的A10飞机要更多的升舵微调”阿里认为这是SM A10机头是太重。
4,阿里说机头如果没有加重是可以飞行“但是升舵会很敏感”好险他在机头压了很多重量。
5,阿里认为SM A10飞机降落的角度不是很好。
6。起落架有一个角度会自动掉下来。
7。还有很多“让更会英文的模友翻译一下
8,阿里最后说的都是错误了“因为飞机本体设计错误”事后再搞也于事无补。
阿里原文:請英文利害點的翻一下.讓熱A10的飛友了解'
Back to this one while its still in my head... Some negative aspects.
I am finding that I have to run a considerable amount of up elevator to fly level. I know its a tough one on the A-10 as the trim does go out slightly as you increase power, but even with the Mibo and two 160's I could find a setting where the plane seemed happily trimmed. On the Skymaster one, I find the same setting ( Around 3/4 power) and it seems solid enough on pitch, and flies as level as I would like. Changing power settings does effect trim change, but only slightly, but no more or less then I remember with the Mibo. The difference is that when I look at the stab and the elevators, the SM A-10 seems to be running much more up trim to hold level.
I would think that its a long way nose heavy, but it does not fly that way ( Inverted is nice, and pitch control seems balanced) I will have to play with weights a bit more. Just be aware of this on the first flights ( Run the elevators slightly up to start with)
On the subject of balance.... I found that running with no nose weight the model was flyable, but seemed a tad touchy on pitch control. When it became really apparent was on finals. The first landing was attempt was a real roller coaster, where I found the model at some ugly angles of attack as I PIO'ed ( Pilot induced oscillation) all the way down the runway. Luckily I was able to power up and fly round and make a better job of the second attempt, and luckily I managed to avoid spanking the runway. I remember seeing a Mibo do exactly the same thing in Dubai a few years ago. I attributed this at the time to the model being tail heavy, so I guessed the same was the case with mine. As I mentioned before I added a bunch of lead, and this made things much better. It still does have the desire to ballon up sometimes on final, which is always disconcerting, as adding down elevator at that height never feels right. Just be aware of it, and its pretty straight forward to drive the A-10 onto its mains. I may try more nose weight and see how that works. Either way.. when I get to a centre of gravity that I am happy with, I will try to update this thread. One thing this PIO did demonstrate was how friendly the A-10 is on and around the stall. I dont know of many other jets that would get as slow as I had my A-10, especially with that AOA!!
The main gear does droop down under G load ( As I worried it might) Not sure what the solution is here. Alex seems to think that fitting another air bottle and increasing the volume may help. This is an easy fix that I will try to get done this week.
I really dont want to convert to hydraulic. If I have to, I may look at the fitment of some servo or air locks in the mains. My big 262 has them and they work really well.
As I mentioned earlier, I had an issue with my retract valve cycling the gear away upon switching on. At the time, I thought that I got away with just some light scuffs to the underside of the fins, and some ordinance damage. Pretty impressive considering the weight of the model dumping down onto tarmac. later investigation showed that I was not that lucky.
The impact had split the seam on the underside of the fins. This was no bigdeala fix. What was the worry was the damage to the stab. A close look showed that not only was there a crack in the lower skin, but I had also managed to break both front and rear spars.file:///d:/My%20Documents/Tencent%20Files/929862302/Image/BMWKFXXN4AP%60WY)67EU1IYV.gif
I am really not sure there is anyway to protect against this happening, as that really is allot of load dropping onto that tail. I can understand SM making the tail as light as possible, as any extra material added to that tailplane is going to be a real pain to balance out at the nose. Just be very much aware of the tailplane if you like me have a gear issue, or maybe have to belly land your A-10. Check and double check the stab before flying again. Also I would advise against pushing the model by its fin. This is a tough one to remember, as the fin is just about the perfect hand hold from which to push your A-10 along the ground. The problem is that this puts quite a torsional loading on the tail, and I fear that if the model was to get stuck ( in lets say a pot hole, or against the lip of a runway) and you are pushing with enough force to move a 50 lbs + model then that load is going to go straight down to the tail.... which is never going to work out for the best.

[ 本帖最後由 cvse02758 於 2011年6月17日 10:17 AM 編輯 ]

上一篇:FEJ 1/6 F16將於6/18週六早上試飛,阿飛請帶相機!
下一篇:FEJ 1/6 Aggressor F16 西盛首航記錄 - 6/18
 樓主| 發表於 2011年6月17日 11:51 AM | 顯示全部樓層
飛機設計出現問題不要緊' 只要馬上去改良設計圖'並快點再做一台正確的就好'已經出貨的就快點回收處理'千萬不要用克難法'讓錯誤繼續下去.
好比噴管尺寸錯了'卻死不認錯'讓大陸的飛友'一台一台摔光'讓大陸人公幹.
噴管錯了就做噴管換回來就好了'死性不改.
高雄的教練應該可以解答A10哪裏錯了.可以請教他.

[ 本帖最後由 cvse02758 於 2011年6月17日 11:55 AM 編輯 ]
發表於 2011年6月17日 12:12 PM | 顯示全部樓層
攻擊別人的產品真的會讓自己的銷量比較好嗎?
我不是SM紅衛兵,但是真的很看不慣你這種作法,你有種把你所有在rctw的言論用你們工廠的名義發到RCU上面去!!笑你不敢!!!
自大就是自卑的表現!!
沒品...
 樓主| 發表於 2011年6月17日 12:55 PM | 顯示全部樓層
每一家廠都有支持者' d86667866 又不是FEJ的客戶' 你吃飽沒事挑起火幹什麼?

每一次都是SM先在網路攻擊別人的'
老林對先攻擊別家廠的事怎樣回答' 他在大陸說:' 他的經銷商遍部全世界、他們愛怎樣做他管不著。
現在我揭你們SM爛倉八、誰也管不著。知道痛就要知道別人的感受。很賭爛的。溴巴拉
發表於 2011年6月17日 01:02 PM | 顯示全部樓層
阿里說還有後續報導

文章慢慢看
先不要斷章取義優
 樓主| 發表於 2011年6月17日 02:33 PM | 顯示全部樓層
阿里是不是跟老林鬧意見了? 想不通...
他怎麼不是說好的話' 沒在測試後給個手勢
納悶.......
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請