Safety overheating cut-off(not Pico8):
過熱自動斷電保護:
If the speed controller's output stage threatens to overheat,
如果電變輸出端可能面臨過熱的問題,
a safety temperature cut-off switches off the motor function until it has cooled down to a safe level.
電變溫度自動保護裝置將會停止對馬達輸出電流...直到他奶奶滴鳥電變溫度下降後才能動作!
After cooling down, you can activate the motor function again.
溫度下降之後...你可以讓這顆狗屎電變恢復原有的功能!
To do this, you have to move the transmitter stick to "motor off position".
要使電變恢復原有的功能....你必須要將搖控器的油門回油至油門中立點
Under voltage cut-off:
電池輸出電壓過低自動斷電:
If the battery reaches the under voltage cut-off,
如果電池的電壓過低...電變將會自動斷電,
the speed controller will switch-off the motor.
同時...電變亦會截斷輸往馬達的電流!
If the battery voltage gets high enough again,
當電池本身因未再繼續強制供電....而慢慢回復至正常電壓時,
you can activate the motor function.
你可以讓這顆GY電變恢復原有的功能!
To do this, you have to move the transmitter stick to "motor off position".
要使電變恢復原有的功能....你必須要將搖控器的油門回油至油門中立點
If you use the speed controller with the BEC-System,
如果你使用電變本身所內建的BEC功能,
make sure to land your model as soon as possible, before the battery voltage is too low for a safe receiver operation.
在電池回復至可使馬達運轉的電壓時儘快將你的鳥船給搞回岸邊,
以免電池因電壓的再次下降而導致您的接收機吃不到足夠電壓而失控.....
那就只得等別人救你的船了!!
阿平註:
不知此款電變是否是內建BEC系統...而非OPTO的款式?
若這顆電變本身內建BEC系統....而您也未將BEC電路去除...或是將BEC開關關閉,
您絕不可以在接收機上另接4.8V..或是6V的接收機電池!
如此將會把接收機或是電變給玩完!!
How to switch on and activate the speed controller (The speed controller does only beep with connected motor):
如何使用你的電變(電變接到馬達時只會聽到一聲"嗶")
1. switch on the transmitter
打開你的發射機的電源
2. connect the battery and switch on the speed controller
將主動力(非接收機)電池+-端接至電變本體電池接收端的+-極端(德文應為AKKU)...並打開電變的開關
3. the speed controller will beep two times.
此時電變會發出二聲"嗶嗶"
4. If your transmitter stick is at the position "neutral" or "brake",
如果你的發射機油門位置是在油門中立點或是煞車的最下面處,
the speed controller will beep three times and is now active.
此時電變將會發出踏馬滴三聲"嗶嗶嗶"....並也順利完成電變的設定動作!
5. If the speed controller fails to detect the brake range,
如果電變無法偵測到煞車(或是油門撥桿停止摧油的位置)點,
it is likely that you need to reverse the throttle channel;
那你可能必須將搖控器油門那一動的控制伺服機Normal(Natural)...Reverse的設定改為Reverse
(與Jeti的電變一樣說...怪怪@@)
alternatively you may have reduced the throttle servo travel to less than 100%.
或是說....你的發射機若為數位螢幕可調式的發射機,
你也可以將油門行程設定低於100%
(這段不太確定是由發射機本身設定油門行程...還是由油門撥桿來控制油門的行程?...請有經驗的大大補充)
If you don't like the factory setting of the speed controller,
如果你對於此電變以上的設定方式感到粉渡爛...也不想鳥它
you should follow the next programming steps.
你也可以參考下面的設定方式!
Programming the speed controller to your transmitter stick and activating/deactivating the brake:
利用你的油門撥桿來開啟或是關閉電變的煞車功能:
Attention: The soft start time will change with your servo travel.
注意: 馬達柔性啟動開啟的時制端乎您摧動油門撥桿行程的大小!
If you choose the servo travel 100% the soft start time is slow.
如果你將油門撥桿摧油至全油門...柔性啟動開啟的時制較慢...
If you choose a smaller servo travel (f. e. 50%) the soft start time is faster.
如果你將油門撥桿摧油至半油門...柔性啟動開啟的時制較快!
(我不太懂這二句話的意思....傷腦筋)
Choose the servo travel, as you like the soft start time most.
柔性啟動的時機取決於油門撥桿的行程大小!
阿平註:
以上有關柔性啟動的部份應該是在電變以完全設定成功,
並於下水後再以油門撥桿摧油行程的大小來決定柔性啟動的時機!
因我沒玩過這顆電變....故不知它的柔性啟動時機快慢對於馬達...船速有何影響!
但...這部份對於電變的設定沒有太太關係,
您可以於水面測試時試著全油門或是半油門的方式來啟動,
感覺一下柔性啟動時機快慢有何不同!
Programming the speed controller with the SET-button:
使用電變上面的設定鈕來設定電變:
1. switch on the transmitter, move the transmitter stick to the position "neutral" (motor off)
打開發射機的電源,將油門撥桿置於中立點的位置!
2. connect the battery to the speed controller and switch on the speed controller
將主動力(非接收機)電池+-端接至電變本體電池接收端的+-極端(德文應為AKKU)...並打開電變的開關
3. you will hear two beeps.
此時電變會發出二聲"嗶嗶"
4. push the SET-button
按下設定鈕
5. you will hear one beep.
此時電變會發出一聲"嗶"
6. hold the transmitter stick in the position "neutral" (motor off), until you hear two beeps (after approx.2 sec.)
將發射機油門撥桿保持在中立點的位置.....直到你聽到電變發出二聲"嗶嗶"(約2秒鐘過後)
7. a) If you don't want to have the brake,
如果你想關閉煞車的功能,
move the transmitter stick within the next 3 sec to the position "full throttle" and hold
; the stick in this position until you hear three beeps.
在二聲"嗶嗶"之後的三秒鐘內將油門撥桿推至全油門的位置....並將油門撥桿保持在全油門位置,
直到你可以聽到電變發出三聲"嗶嗶嗶"
b) If you need the brake,
如果你想開啟煞車功能
move the transmitter stick within the next 3 sec to the position "full throttle" and immediately next to the position "full brake" and hold the stick at the position "full brake" until you hear three beeps.
在二聲"嗶嗶"之後的三秒鐘內將油門撥桿推至全油門的位置....
再立即將油門撥桿拉到全煞車的位置....並保持油門撥桿在全煞車的位置,
直到你可以聽到電變發出三聲"嗶嗶嗶"
8.) The speed controller will be activated,
as soon as your transmitter stick is in position "neutral" or "brake" and your speed controller did beep three times.
當發射機的油門撥桿推至中立點或是煞車的位置時,
電變會發出三聲"嗶嗶嗶"...這就表示電變已設定完成!
[ Last edited by 阿平 on 2005年10月27日 at 11:20 AM ] |