產品發表 包羅萬象 模型拍賣 綜合討論 直昇機 飛機 同協會 回首頁

找回密碼
 申請
查看: 558780|回復: 2

【求助】Choice of F3F ships

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2002年12月23日 09:02 PM | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hello everybody,

I am from Hongkong and a newbie to this forum. Based on what I have seen in related websites, the development of R/C soaring in Taiwan is ahead of that in Hongkong. In particular, I am impressed by the depth soaring knowledge you guys possess and the breadth of soaring activities that modellers in Taiwan are enjoying . I look forward to visiting Taiwan in the near future and learn from you guys about this wonderful hobby.  

I am in the process of acquiring my first F3F racer and wonder if any "high hands" can offer some advices. There is a dizzying choice of machines out there : NYX, Sting, Pike, Acacia, Tragi, Wizard Compact II, Miraj, Brisk ..... and I am not sure which I should take. If anyone can share his experience or give some recommendations, it will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Y C Lui
Hongkong

上一篇:【分享】長航道F3F比賽
下一篇:【問題】Can the new generation of computer radios do this ?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2002年12月23日 11:32 PM | 顯示全部樓層
Hello Lui,

Nice to meet you.

In my opinion, Pike, Tragi702, Acacia, Brisk seem to be out of date. Wizard Compact is a little bit to small for F3F machime & I'm worry about the reliability of it's V tail. Personally, I love V tail ship. But NYX is also an excellence ship due to it's stream line body.  Miraj is very fast but I felt it's difficult to handle. Recently, I use Sting for my F3F machine. It fly rather smooth & I love to soar with it.

Alex Chan.

回復 按讚

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2002年12月24日 11:17 PM | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks, Alex. Have a merry Christmas and happy new year

Y C Lui
回復 按讚

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請

本版積分規則

世界各國訪RCTW統計

手機版|台灣遙控模型-RCTW